Do you know that glowing feeling you get after you finish the last couple pages of a really inspirational book?
You know, that sense of wonder, the goosebumps, the moment when your creativity seems to know no limits and you imagine yourself facing all of your challenges – and succeeding.
I think you should have that feeling more often.
Recently, when I was scouring the web for motivational books, none of the lists I found really made me want to pick up one of their books, mostly because:
- I knew all the books already,
- the books were only for a specific demographic (entrepreneurs, women, etc.), or
- they didn’t even tell me why the book was going to motivate me in the first place.
What’s more, every single list I found was limited to either fiction or non-fiction books only. So I thought: “Why not create one with both?”
To keep it fair and square, I limited myself to include only books I either have read, or am currently reading. This way I make sure I only present you with books I have a solid understanding of, and, which are, to my best, 25 year old knowledge, utterly motivating.
After digging deep (and I mean really deep, I even called my Mum), I’ve come up with a list of what I believe to be the 31 best motivational books ever written, that’ll unleash your inner greatness.
For every book I’ve included:
- year of publication
- an image of the cover (with a link to the book on Amazon)
- number of copies sold
- a curious fact
- a summary
- the best quote from the book
- a shareable image with the quote
- why it’s so motivational
- two ways to share the book, depending on whether you’ve already read it, or not
…and of course a link to read its summary right here on Four Minute Books. For the fiction books I’ve included Amazon links, since I only read non-fiction for this site.
Note: Don’t be surprised to see quite a few children’s books and books for teenagers. Since I’m only 25 years old, I still remember a lot of those. Plus, kids are the most motivated human beings on this planet. As adults, we’ve lost most of that lighthearted, curious, motivational mojo, and these books are a great way to get it back.
Now, without further ado, enjoy what I think are the top 31 motivational books of all time!
What are YOUR favorite motivational books?
You might be asking yourself:
“Wow, that’s a lot of books. Which one do I pick up first to not lose time and get the most out of this list?”
No worries, I’ll help you 🙂 Enter your email below, and I’ll send you a snazzy PDF with the 10 very best books from this list. That way, you can not only keep it for future reference but also take your first pick from a smaller selection!
Enjoy, and may inspiration always be with you!
Other Book Lists
Looking for more of the best books on various topics? Here are all the book lists we’ve made for you so far:
- The 20 Best Entrepreneurship Books to Start, Grow & Run a Successful Business
- The 14 Best Finance Books of All Time
- The 21 Best Habit Books
- The 33 Best Happiness Books
- The 7 Best Inspirational Books That Will Light Your Inner Fire
- The 31 Best Motivational Books Ever Written
- The 34 Best Psychology Books That Will Make You Smarter and Happier
- The 33 Best Self-Help Books of All Time to Read at Any Age