Reading the right book at the right time will help you reach your goals in life: making money, finding love, being happy. With Blinkist, you can get the ideas of that book in just 15 minutes. That’s why over 15,000,000 users trust their service.
Blinkist is the #1 book summary service in the world. With over 3,500 book summaries and audios and cheap pricing, it offers the best value for the money.
With our exclusive coupon, you can get an additional 20% off. That means you’ll basically be able to read a book a day for just $0.18 per day – or less than one Starbucks latte per month!
After you open the above link, please click “Claim Offer” and then “Start with Premium yearly” to create an account. You’ll see the 20% discount automatically applied for you during the checkout process.
There is a 14-day money back guarantee. You can also use this link to sign up for a risk-free, one-day trial, no payment info necessary. To do so, just click “Start free trial” at the bottom of the page you can reach via the link above.
Please sign up using your mobile browser on your phone or via your laptop or desktop PC. If you sign up straight through Blinkist’s iOS or Android app, the system won’t be able to track we’ve referred you and you’ll lose the discount.
You can also see a free example summary here.
If you’re looking for more information before using our Blinkist discount code, just read on or jump to any point using the table of contents below.
Table of Contents
But here’s everything you need to know about Blinkist in a nutshell:
- Blinkist is a German startup and employs about 60 people today.
- Their team reads books, extracts the most important lessons, and summarizes them in a simple format.
- You can read each summary in about 15 minutes or listen to it on audio.
- As a free user, you can read one summary every day – the daily pick.
- As a premium user, you can access their full library of over 3,500+ book summaries, and use advanced features like saving your library offline, syncing your highlights to Evernote, or sending summaries to your Kindle.
- The team also adds new summaries at a rate of about 40 new titles per month.
The standard price for Premium is $80 (or €, if you’re in Europe) per year if you pay annually. The monthly pricing isn’t worth it, as it’s twice as expensive ($12 per month).
If you use our exclusive Blinkist coupon, however, you can get Premium access at 20% off. That’s $64 per year or just over $5/month.
If you think about what else you can buy for $5, in some places not even a latte or a pizza, it’s easy to see that this is a great deal.
Why book summaries?
Every year, over 1,000,000 new books are published. It’s impossible to keep up, even if all you’re trying to do is read the very best ones.
That’s the problem Blinkist will solve for you. Thanks to this app, you’ll be able to stay on top of all the latest bestsellers.
But using Blinkist has many other advantages too:
- You’ll avoid the fluff and filler material of books that only contain a few good ideas.
- You can move through more and different topics faster, learning from a variety of disciplines.
- Thanks to Blinkist’s easy-to-read format and highlighting feature, you’ll retain more information.
- The summaries on Blinkist are complete, meaning you will get all the important ideas of the book, not just one.
- Navigation on Blinkist is straightforward and focused, so you will likely read more overall.
- The audio feature helps you keep learning, even when you’re in a situation where you can’t read, like driving or exercising.
Of course, reading just book summaries has some disadvantages too. That’s why I recommend you use Blinkist as a complementary learning method on top of your normal reading.
You can use their summaries to find books you want to read in full, avoid time-wasters, and catch the ideas of those you just don’t have time for. And all of that for a little over $5/month!
If you use our Blinkist coupon, you will get 20% off the regular pricing. This is what you’ll see on the pricing page when our coupon is in effect:
If you go through our link, then browse around the site a bit first, simply go to the Pricing page and check if the discount still applies:
If it disappears for any reason, just come back to this page and use our link again.
Ask yourself this question: How much money would you be willing to pay to be able to read a book every day?
What is that skill worth? I think a whole lot. Probably thousands of dollars, maybe even millions over a lifetime. With a Blinkist Premium subscription, you’re essentially acquiring this skill – for less than a Starbucks latte a month!
In fact, I did the math, and you’re paying less than $0.18 per day! To get the ideas of a whole book!
I’ve been a Blinkist power user for almost five years now, and I still love it. I really hope you’ll consider it. After all, there is nothing more important than to invest in yourself.
We truly live in amazing times where we can use technology to improve our learning so much at such little cost. Make the most of it!
PS: If you have a friend who loves books, but is just as pressed for time as you are, would you please share this page with them? It’d mean the world to me.
I’m making it really easy for you with these two cool buttons 🙂
Thanks and enjoy reading awesome book summaries with Blinkist!
© 2020 | Four Minute Books