Niklas Göke is an author and writer whose work has attracted tens of millions of readers to date. He is also the founder and CEO of Four Minute Books, a collection of over 1,000 free book summaries teaching readers 3 valuable lessons in just 4 minutes each.
Born and raised in Germany, Nik also holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration & Engineering from KIT Karlsruhe and a Master’s Degree in Management & Technology from the Technical University of Munich. He lives in Munich and enjoys a great slice of salami pizza almost as much as reading — or writing — the next book — or book summary, of course!
- Featured on Business Insider, CNBC, Fast Company, The Ladders, Thought Catalog, The Next Web, The Muse, Lifehacker, The Good Men Project, Medium, Quora, and many others
- Named a Top Writer on Quora for 2 years in a row
- Wrote the first ever Medium Members article featured in The Edition, Medium’s Newsletter, in 2017 (The Complete Guide to Remembering What You Read)
- Grew Better Marketing, a Medium publication, from zero to 100,000+ followers and over 1 million monthly views in under 18 months
- Grew Four Minute Books from zero to 500,000 unique monthly visitors and 1.5 million page views, all via organic traffic acquisition (SEO)
- Acquired more than 125,000 email subscribers with zero paid advertising
- Coached over 300 clients through various behavior changes on coach.me with a 90% “helpful” rating and 60+ testimonials
- Self-published two books, one of which, The 4 Minute Millionaire, was a #1 New Release on Amazon in Wealth Management and a Top 10 Bestseller in Investing (over 2,000 copies sold)
Last Updated on August 22, 2023