300 Book Summaries In Your Pocket
What are the two scarcest resources in your life? Time & knowledge. We’re all given only a very short amount of the former on this earth and we spend most of it painfully acquiring the latter through trial and failure. What if there was a way to save some of that precious time while simultaneously getting more knowledge quicker?
There is. It’s called Four Minute Audiobooks and it puts over 1000 lessons from hundreds of books right in your pocket.
As Dense As A Book…
The internet has democratized information. We can now access any information at any time in any place with our phones…or so it seems. Because now it is our job to filter said information. Sometimes, that filtering takes even longer than learning from personal failure, and that’s a problem.
Thanks to prolific authors who condense their lifetimes of learning into a few hundred pages, we can skip some of that filtering. But then we have to sort through their books in order to find what’s really important, and the time-consuming circle starts again.
With Four Minute Audiobooks, you skip all of it. The failure, the painful analysis of it, the capturing of the learnings and even the sifting through of those learnings. You will jump straight to the core of the world’s best books and learn 3 succinct, memorable and actionable lessons – wherever you are, whenever you want.
…But In Much Less Time!
The reason we love books is that they allow us to absorb a lifetime of someone else’s learning in a few hours. The problem is finding those hours. What if, instead of sacrificing your precious free time, you could absorb a great book’s core thesis between two bus stops? Or while you’re running at the gym? Or waiting in line at the grocery store?
With Four Minute Audiobooks, you can.
Each recorded book summary is only 5-6 minutes long, and since you can access them online and off, you can carry them with you right on your phone, wherever you go.
Better yet, this isn’t some recurring subscription service. You will pay once, then have access to everything, forever. But that’s not all. Because I’m constantly adding new summaries to Four Minute Books, the library of Four Minute Audiobooks will continue to grow – but you’re never paying another cent!
Plus: The Perfect Podcast
I love podcasts! I’m a huge fan of Tim Ferriss and James Altucher. There’s only one problem: Their podcasts are SO. FREAKING. LONG! At 2.5 hours, the last one took me 3 days to get through. 3 days! Isn’t the point of a podcast to save you time?
With Four Minute Audiobooks, you will get the great feeling of a private, personal conversation, minus the huge time suck. Each summary comes with 5-10 minutes of personal commentary from me, including:
- How I’ve implemented the lessons in my own life
- What the latest science and research says about the topic you just learned
- How my perspective has changed since I wrote the summary
- Which stories, anecdotes and quotes from the authors have most influenced me
- When exactly in your life the lessons become the most useful
Plus more readings from my favorite authors, bloggers and a whole lot more! Each one is different.
But Don’t Take My Word For It
Here’s what other listeners have to say about Four Minute Audiobooks:
“Listening to Four Minute Audiobooks on my way to and back from work is my favorite thing these days. I can’t help but wonder how prompt Niklas is at reading, summarizing and converting so many nice books into recordings. Their wisdom and his calm, warm voice resonate and get me going.” – Marina
“Four Minute Audiobooks is a quick way to get my digest for books I would love to read but don’t have time to because of lessons and work. The summaries are succinct, to the point and capture the true essence of the books.” – Cédric
“Short, concise and available offline. Now I can get the information from books for which I probably wouldn’t find time while waiting for the bus.” – Milan
“I love how I can listen to relevant subject matter on my way to work. It makes me feel powerful, in a way that I am just sooo ready to tackle the day.” – Jessica
This product is for you if:
- You don’t want to use an entire week’s commute to get through half an audiobook.
- You’re sick of spending money on subscription services and want lifetime access to an ever-growing library of great audio book summaries.
- You learn faster from listening to people talk than reading.
- You spend a lot of time with activities where reading is inconvenient, but could make good use of learning something via audio, such as driving, working out, getting groceries, traveling, etc.
- You love podcasts and want to get my personal take on books, their lessons, different fields of self-improvement and life in general.
- You want to take your Four Minute Books experience to the next level and add audio to the mix of media you use to learn from.
This product isn’t for you if:
- You don’t listen to audiobooks to learn, only to get more of your favorite novels in your spare time.
- You hate podcasts.
With Access To Four Minute Audiobooks You Will:
- Be able to learn from hundreds of the world’s best books in 5-15 minute bursts, wherever you are, whenever you want.
- Find all your summaries in an exclusive playlist on SoundCloud, where you can listen to the playlist on autoplay and download individual tracks.
- Be able to play summaries in the background through the SoundCloud app or by syncing them to your phone, which means you can listen to the summaries while you browse other apps, drive, grocery shop, work out or do something else entirely.
- Enjoy high-quality audio recordings.
- Start a personal conversation with me about each book in the form of a mini podcast commentary that’s 5-10 minutes long.
- Get instant access to an EVER-GROWING library of 300+ audio book summaries with over 1000 lessons via one, simple ZIP file download.
You can download a list of all available summaries for review here. You will get all of this for a one-time payment of just $49.
Better still, there’s ZERO risk. You can test Four Minute Audiobooks risk-free for 30 days. If you’re not happy, just tell me and you’ll instantly get your money back. And you can keep all the summaries you downloaded.
What Are You Waiting For?
So… if you’re ready to get back your time, consume more knowledge faster and take the best lessons from hundreds of books with you on the go, then grab Four Minute Audiobooks now. After you checkout with PayPal or credit card, you will immediately get an email with instructions to redeem your lifetime access to an ever-growing library of over 300 book summaries.
You can start listening right away! Get Four Minute Audiobooks now by clicking the button below:
PS: Here’s a full preview of one of my favorites – Everything I Know by Paul Jarvis.